Our Final Video

Our Final MySpace Website - Click to visit

Our Final Album Cover

Friday, September 25, 2009

Treatment Reflections

Having just finished our treatment and pitch to the class I am pleased with how it went. We recieved mostly positive feedback. We had called our music video performance/concept based on Goodwin and this didn't fully come across in our pitch. We explained that our concept is the performance itself, and is shown as the energetic performance matches with the lyric 'Start Something'.

The main change we made was to replace Nick with Simon as lead vocalist, with Nick moving to guitar. This is especially significant to me, as it means I will have to do the majority of camerawork for the group. This could prove difficult, so I will need to be at the top of my game.

All in all, I'm excited about the start of another phase of the project and I look forward to starting production.

No comments:

Post a Comment