Our Final Video

Our Final MySpace Website - Click to visit

Our Final Album Cover

Friday, December 11, 2009

Evaluation Reflections

Having now completed our recorded evaluation, I am pleased with how it went, and it was a lot less daunting than I imagined it would be. It was fresh and exciting using new technologies in evaluating, and it made the whole process a lot easier.

I feel I contributed to the discussion quite well, although I started quite shakily, I found myself getting more into the rhythm of things as time went on. I felt I could have contributed more at the start and possibly gone into more detail on a lot of subjects. I also think it was difficult not to just sit back and at times we would all talk over each other or dominate on certain points.

All in all, its very relieving to have another stage of the project done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment